Reservation Policies and Procedures:
- To hold your reservation we will ask you for a credit card. We accept Visa, MasterCard. You may cancel your reservation at no charge up to 48 hours in advance of your sailing time. If you do not cancel and do not arrive for your OUTER BANKS CRUISE we will charge your credit card for the total of the number of tickets you reserved.
- Reservations will be held until 15 minutes prior to each departure. If you or any members of your party have not arrived by this time we reserve the right to sell your tickets.
- When making your reservation please be prepared to provide an accurate count of your party. Please remember that every body on the boat counts toward our capacity. You may change your numbers or cancel up to 24 hours before the trip. If you are reserving for a large party please hold the maximum amount of tickets you think you will need. You may decrease your numbers up to 24 hours before your trip but we may not be able to accommodate an increase.
- We reserve the right to cancel a sail in the event of steady rain, thunderstorms, high winds, or conditions deemed unsafe by the captain. In the unfortunate event that we must cancel a voyage we will call one hour before check-in to notify you of the cancellation. If we cancel your trip for any reason you will not be charged. Cancellations due to weather are at the sole discretion of OUTER BANKS CRUISES.
CREDIT CARD HOLD: For groups of 15 or more on the sightseeing cruises, payment in full is due 24 hours prior to cruise departure.
· Tickets for our 2-hour sightseeing tours are usually sold the week of the tour beginning Monday at 8:30am.
· Weather: We will not go out in dangerous weather; T-Storm. Full refund if tour is cancelled..
· Up To 50% Deposit With Credit Card to Reserve Tickets
Balance Due On Day Of Expedition.
· Your Arrival Is Expected Twenty Minutes Prior To Departure.
· 50% Refund Of Deposit With Twenty Four Hour Cancellation Notice